1. When my vagina smells bad, does it always mean there's an infection?
No, not necessarily. The smell of the vagina depends on many factors. It varies mainly during the following times:
Due to excessive sweat,
Due to your diet (excessive consumption of foods like garlic and onion),
In case of a vaginal infection, the bad odour is coupled with irritation, itchiness, pain, excess discharge (which is not clear white but grey or green in colour).
2. I am a bit obsessive when it comes to hygiene, how many times can I use the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam in a day?
Intimate Hygiene Foam by Imbue is made from natural ingredients and is pH balanced; hence it can be used multiple times (up to 8 times) in a day depending up on the need. We would recommend you to use it twice everyday.
3. I was once advised, that I should wash myself every time after sex to reduce risk of STDs. Does Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam serve as a replacement for that?
No, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is not a replacement for condoms, and neither is water. We would advise you to always use condoms and practice safe sex to avoid getting infected from STDs or STIs.
4. I’ve been using liquid soap and soap bars for years to wash my vagina with, and I haven’t had any trouble yet. Do I really need to use feminine wash?
Yes, you should switch from soaps to Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam. Soaps are alkaline in nature (pH higher than 7) whereas, Vagina is acidic in nature (pH lower than 7). The pH of a healthy vagina varies from 3.8 to 4.5 and the alkaline soap disturbs this pH and the chemicals in it are harsh for your intimate area.
5. What age do I start using vaginal wash from?
The ideal age to start using intimate care products is when you attain puberty as the hormone levels change in your body resulting in a change in the vaginal pH. But, there’s no better day than Today to start using vaginal wash products if you haven’t started already.
6. Are there any long term side effects of using vaginal foam?
As Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is formulated from natural ingredients, hence there is no long term or short term side effect of using it.
7. CAN PREGNANT OR NEW MOTHERS USE THE IMBUE Intimate Hygiene Foam?
Yes, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is safe for both pregnant and new mothers.
8. Can I use Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam at the time menstruation?
Yes, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is safe to use during your menstrual cycle.
9. By using Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam will there be a reduction in itching and irritation?
Yes, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is crafted from Neem, Aloe Vera, Tea Tree and Banyan leaves which help in fighting bacterial and fungal infections and soothe the skin. Thus, helps in providing relief from itching and irritation.
10. Should I use the foam only on the inside or only on the outside of the vagina?
Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is for external use only. Do not apply it inside your vagina.
11. How much foam should I use for every application?
Pump the foam 2-3 times and apply it on your external genital area. Take more/less if need be.
12. Does the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam CONTAIN SULFATES OR PARABENS or any other chemicals?
No, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is formulated with natural ingredients only. It is completely free of all chemicals.
13. Will the foam reduce unpleasant odour?
Yes, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam helps in reducing unpleasant odour.
14. Is the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam pH-balanced?
Yes, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam is pH-balanced.
15. Does the Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam contain added fragrance?
No, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam doesn’t contain any added fragrance. The fragrance of the foam is from the natural ingredients it’s made from.
16. Does your Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam contain soap?
No, Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam doesn’t contain soap or any other chemicals.
17. How often can I use Imbue Intimate Hygiene Foam?
You can use it as many times as you require. Since it is formulated from natural ingredients it’s safe for multiple applications in a day. We would recommend you to use it at least twice every day.
18. How to use intimate hygiene wash?
Apply Imbue Intimate Hygiene Wash directly through your hands while bathing.
Step 1- Pour a small amount on your hand
Step 2- Gently apply it on your external intimate area
Step 3- Rinse with water
19. What is vaginal pH?
Every part of the body has a standard pH level. The ideal pH level for the vagina is 3.5-4.5, which is acidic. For menopausal women, the perfect vaginal pH level is 5
20. What vaginal discharge means?
Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular occurrence. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate a vaginal and yeast infection